Wednesday, August 30, 2023

A SPECIAL REQUEST

 This blog has been in existance since 2010. Since that time, I have loved to share my love of  Bing Crosby. I often say I was born too late, but I love remembering the past era. To produce this blog takes a lot of time and money to do research, etc. At this point 13 years later, to help defray the cost of creating a continuing blog like this, I have to ask for some help.

Any donations will be glady accepted. You can venmo the funds to me. My venmo name is @David-Lobosco-2. To send the donation the classic Hollywood way, please send it to David Lobosco, 107 Wetzel Road, Glenshaw, PA 15116.

I appreciate your continued support through the years. Keep the comments and suggestions coming as we continue to remember the life and talent of Der Bingle...




No comments:

Post a Comment